Oversees field service personnel who perform on-site services including cleaning, maintenance, and repair. Schedules and trains field service representatives. Responsibilities also include maintaining offices and facilities including ensuring inventory is fully stocked. No industry specific experience necessary, full paid training program provided. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive field experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Reports to Director of Operations directly.
- Hourly Pay, Overtime, Bonus and Incentive plan.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation.
- Health Insurance Program for qualified employees.
- Retirement Investment Program.
- Company Vehicle, all tools and materials provided.
- Reimbursement for education and professional development.
- Insure that safe work practices are carried out in the field.
- Scheduling and Performing onsite surveys of customer systems for new business and existing customers.
- Inspecting technicians work and report any issues or deficiencies.
- Resolving customer issues and troubleshooting mechanical / electrical issues.
- Insuring that service crews have the equipment and support necessary to complete their scheduled jobs.
- Performing clerical duties as it relates to the completion of customer paperwork following projects and jobs.
- When on shift, responding to crew requests for assistance.
- Provide feedback and direction on crew member performance and compliance with company policies.
- Prepare for and participate in company meetings as needed.
1. Must have a valid US drivers license.
2. Background and drug screening are required for employment.
Field Supervisors play a key role as they are the link between office staff and field staff. They are expected to behave in a professional manner and project the company values at all times.
Please select the “apply here” button below to submit your application.