“You’ll never be able to tell that it happened,” says Bryan Hantes, director of operations for Nick and Sam’s Grill and Coal Vines.
He’s speaking about the small fire Sunday in the chimney of the Park Cities restaurant. No one was hurt and the fire was contained on the roof, but the restaurant has been temporarily closed for three days while a crew extracts the smoke smell from the interior.
Nick and Sam’s Grill reopens Wednesday at 5 p.m. for dinner, Hantes says. Lunch starts back up on Thursday.
SideDish first reported the fire.