Working for Guardian
Guardian Services is growing, and we are always looking for talented professionals to join our team. Please review the job listings below and if you’re interested, simply follow the apply now link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Supervisor – Field Services
Oversees field service personnel who perform on-site services including cleaning, maintenance, and repair. Schedules and trains field service representatives. Responsibilities also include maintaining offices and facilities including ensuring inventory is fully stocked. No industry specific experience necessary, full paid training program provided. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive field experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Reports to Director of Operations directly.
- Hourly Pay, Overtime, Bonus and Incentive plan.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation.
- Health Insurance Program for qualified employees.
- Retirement Investment Program.
- Company Vehicle, all tools and materials provided.
- Reimbursement for education and professional development.
Please select the “apply here” button below to submit your application.
Field Services Technician
Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning & Maintenance
Commercial HVAC System & Duct Cleaning
Guardian Services is a 65+ year old Dallas based provider of commercial maintenance services. We are growing rapidly and need trustworthy hard works to serve as field service technicians. Our Tech’s perform cleaning and maintenance duties at our customer’s locations. Technicians are responsible for the safe operation of all tools and equipment necessary for cleaning the grease buildup on customer’s kitchen exhaust systems. Applicants must be able to perform physically demanding labor, some work will be performed in tight spaces or at ladder height. Technicians travel to customer location by company vehicle. Work is performed in shifts, which are scheduled in advance.
- Hourly pay plus incentive program.
- Bonuses offered for exceptional performance.
- Health Insurance program for all qualifying employees.
- Retirement Investment Program (New 2016)
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay.
- Workers Compensation coverage for all employees.
If you are interested in this position, please follow the “apply here” link below.