Guardian Services is growing, and we are always looking for talented professionals to join our team. Please review the job listings below and if you’re interested, simply follow the apply now link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Oversees field service personnel who perform on-site services including cleaning, maintenance, and repair. Schedules and trains field service representatives. Responsibilities also include maintaining offices and facilities including ensuring inventory is fully stocked. No industry specific experience necessary, full paid training program provided. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive field experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Reports to Director of Operations directly.
- Hourly Pay, Overtime, Bonus and Incentive plan.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation.
- Health Insurance Program for qualified employees.
- Retirement Investment Program.
- Company Vehicle, all tools and materials provided.
- Reimbursement for education and professional development.
- Insure that safe work practices are carried out in the field.
- Scheduling and Performing onsite surveys of customer systems for new business and existing customers.
- Inspecting technicians work and report any issues or deficiencies.
- Resolving customer issues and troubleshooting mechanical / electrical issues.
- Insuring that service crews have the equipment and support necessary to complete their scheduled jobs.
- Performing clerical duties as it relates to the completion of customer paperwork following projects and jobs.
- When on shift, responding to crew requests for assistance.
- Provide feedback and direction on crew member performance and compliance with company policies.
- Prepare for and participate in company meetings as needed.
- Must have a valid US drivers license.
- Background and drug screening are required for employment.
Field Supervisors play a key role as they are the link between office staff and field staff. They are expected to behave in a professional manner and project the company values at all times.
Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning & Maintenance
Commercial HVAC System & Duct Cleaning
Guardian Services is a 65+ year old Dallas based provider of commercial maintenance services. We are growing rapidly and need trustworthy hard works to serve as field service technicians. Our Tech’s perform cleaning and maintenance duties at our customer’s locations. Technicians are responsible for the safe operation of all tools and equipment necessary for cleaning the grease buildup on customer’s kitchen exhaust systems. Applicants must be able to perform physically demanding labor, some work will be performed in tight spaces or at ladder height. Technicians travel to customer location by company vehicle. Work is performed in shifts, which are scheduled in advance.
- Hourly pay plus incentive program.
- Bonuses offered for exceptional performance.
- Health Insurance program for all qualifying employees.
- Retirement Investment Program (New 2016).
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay.
- Workers Compensation coverage for all employees.
- Must have obtained a valid driver's license.
- Pass background screening and drug screen prior to employment.
- Comprehensive paid training program provided, no prior experience necessary.
Our company provides services for various school districts and federal facilities that require background screening.